If you are getting Spring Fever, below
are some ways to sprinkle some early Spring color around
your home decor.
- Purchase a bouquet of colorful
flowers in bright colors. Pinks, reds, purples and yellows add
cheer to any drab room. You can find these at your local grocery
store, even on sale sometimes!
- Clean your windows to make them
clear and let the sunshine in.
- Clear out the clutter that has
accumulated over the winter months.
- Add colorful throw pillows to your
couch and chairs.
- Put several floral & tropical
scented candles around the room.
- Change your tablecloth to something
springy, floral or colorful.
- Use a colorful basket to store all
your gardening catalogs and magazines in. Then you can just carry
the basket to your favorite chair and plan out your flower and
vegetable gardens. Don't forget to add a pad of paper and pen!
- Hang a colorful wreath on your door
to greet your guests and yourself upon entry to your home.
If you have something that makes you
feel like Spring by all means add it to your decor!
publishes a free online newsletter Home and Family Ezine. http://www.homeandfamilyezine.com