Fall is in full swing and I hope you can find the following tips useful and fun.
1. Rent a family movie that even the smallest child can watch and enjoy. Great for cool autumn nights.
2. Roast hotdogs and marshmallows, with your adult supervision of course.
3. Play a board game that the whole family can enjoy. Don't forget the popcorn and hot chocolate.
4.Make cupcakes that look like harvest scarecrows or just plain orange pumpkins.
5. Decorate your home with natural fall items such as straw/hay, pumpkins, gourds, leaves and acorns.
6. Make pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread.
7. Make old fashioned Molasses Popcorn Balls.
9. Ask the family what type of fall activities that they would enjoy.
Remember to stay safe and keep warm.