you know that it's Beautiful Women Month?
Well, it is and that means you and me !!!
Below is a wonderful poem Audrey Hepburn wrote when asked to share her "beauty tips."
It was read at her funeral years later.
1. For attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
2. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
3. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
4. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day.
5. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
6. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
7. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
8. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others.